Thursday, October 25, 2007

chat

Taken from a recent chat with m'old friend Lee. Talking about how bad for your health Chipotle is since it has so much sodium:

Shannon: I am sad now, too, but I might not even care. What does sodium do to you?

MANLEE14: it just dehydrates you, and I think too much is bad for your liver

MANLEE14: but what isn't bad for your liver

Shannon: oh, ew

Shannon: hah, effing liver is a buzzkill all the time!

MANLEE14: i know, "dont drink to much, its bad for your liver" what ev!

Shannon: Our livers are like the sick little geek in the back of the classroom with glasses and antibacterial lotion and a facemask.

Shannon: makes me happy that it has to sit next to my colon since it's such a partyfoul

MANLEE14: hahahaha exactly! that is the best comparison ever!

Shannon: [bows slightly] thank you thank you

Shannon: i particularly like the colon joke

Shannon: the colon is like that dirty kid that lives in a trailer.

Shannon: and has a mullet that hasn't seen shampoo in 3 years and dog poop on his shoe

MANLEE14: hahhaha i know! ear wax build up to boot

Shannon: ew, true.

Shannon: good add-on. Momma likes


I just had a pretty funny visual of my colon and liver sitting in class hating each other.

No comments: