Yeah, totally didn't post yesterday... it was a long day. We all got placed in our levels; I'm intermediate, level 5 (of 7). I have the option to cgo to a different level, but I like my profs and I'm learning in this class, so I'm staying. Plus, Shalomie is in there with me so I have a house buddy who can keep me on track for doing my homework! (But, by the way, mine is done for tonight and she hasn't started! Rare occurance I'm sure)
Alex and I went to the yarn shop Tuesday (forgot to tell you since I was drunk-mad about being called an old lady). I'm workin gon a scarf, sorta thin but it will be good for summer evenings. Only now, I'm inundated with school and homework, so maybe I won't be able to touchit for a while.
Victoria, Ben, and I went to see a movie last night; we chose an authentic French movie...and didn't understand ne'ery a word. I got some of it, and the visual and contextual clues helped, but some of the speaking was just so fast and the main character mumbled. Ugh! I sat there thinking "I wish I knew Frenhc, because I think I'd really like this one." Oh well, it'll get better after a month here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment