(Friday) Today was a morning of school, school, and more school. It's all good though, because we're addressing weird parts of grammar that I never thought of (and subsequently always get wrong). In the morning, we went to the Institut for 3 hours of classes, then in the afternoon, we had class with Braunrot. In between clases, Shalomie and I went ot eh store, got some stuff for tomorrow'sbig adventure to Mont St Michel, and lunch supplies, so we came home and ate lunch, read, and I might have taken a tiny nap before class with Braunrot. Maybe.
Dinner was fun tonight: we ate, then watched the end of the French open (Yay, Federer) while waiting for the soap "Plus Belle La Vie" to come on. The French Open caused a delay in its start time, and Mme. Antier kept wanting the match ot be over so we could watch the soap (agreed!). After the show, we watched a few minutes of the French answer to CSI, but all of our attentions were fading, so we came upstairs to prepare for tomorrow's 6:45am meeting of the busses. Ugh. G'Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment