Today was loooooong and boring. I sorta lost my abilities to speak/comprehend/acknowledge the French language around 11:00am. It was no so good.
We got a new chica in the house today: Viviana, who is Puerto Rican but goes to Georgetown. She is going to be a doctor, too.
Today at lunch, we went out as a group (well, some of us) andd had pizza. Amanda and Iris shared a pizza escargots. Yup. Ben had one last week and raved about it. I stuck to 4 cheese.
Dinner was as usual tonight (delcious cucumber salad again, then a potato omlette and fruits for dessert), follow by our nightly soap. (Plus Belle La Vie. Nicholas and Thomas are apparently still in love with each other. Nicholas's dad is conniving, and the blond chick succeeded in negotiating her way into buying an apartment building next to where Luna lives. Dramz!)
Ben and I are meeting Sara and Amanda at the river tonight, feeling the need to be goofy!
Ben and I had McDo's today. Don't hate us. We were discreet. Now I'm finishing my (disgusting)Cherry Coke in a purple can, and leaving for the river. Pretty sure pictures will follow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment